Thursday, August 1, 2019

WOOD Burning

I love the look of wood burning crafts! One day I will learn how to do this skill for myself in teh mean time I Shop from this shop MAKEWISHES. Her work is AMAZING and she has even donated to our schools charity event. Check out some of her work. 

Anyone can cook-wooden spoon image 1 image 0 image 0 image 0image 0 image 0 

What I am even more excited about is getting these to use with little M as she grows through the year! I can't wait till when they get here next week! 

No photo description available.

PS I have to admit I am a bit bias with this artist, there are several really good ones out there but this is my sister in law and I love all the heart she puts into each piece. She will also do custom requests when she isn't back ordered.  You can find here online at the link above as well as at several different craft shows or pop con events in Salt Lake City/ Provo Utah areas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have and thoughts, questions, comments or experience? Please share with us