Tuesday, August 20, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: Girl Stop Apologizing


So I read Rachel Hollis's first book and walked away with mixed feeling on her writing style and formatting. After reading "Girl Stop Apologizing" I have to say that I do like her as a writer when she writes how she did in this book. It was a lot more focused and it was a better self development based book. 

I also liked how she used the analogy of a road trip/ map to navigate your way through a goal. Also her stories were a lot more on point here with illustrating her points along the way to reaching a goal. I also liked how she didn't ramble as much in this book keeping it shorter and on point. I have a hard time reading books that ramble, partly because my brain rambles on it's own when I read things and adding in someone else makes it even messier... (see I ramble) 

Anyway Loved this book and would recommend it to anyone in the business field, PTO mom, stay at home parent, college student. What she has to say can be applied to anyone trying to reach a goal. 

You can get your copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have and thoughts, questions, comments or experience? Please share with us