Thursday, July 18, 2019

Diaper Bag for Multiple Kids


So we have had this diaper bag for only a short wile be we LOVE it. it is versatile so daddy or I can grab it and go. (Not that Nate really cares about that kind of stuff) It has a ton of storage and pockets in it for organization and came with several storage bags too. Here is the Amazon link (click here)


Some of the amazing features of the bag are the padded backing to the backpack and adjustable straps. Another plus is the bottom of the bag has grippers/ rubber pads to help keep it off from wearing when on the floor. Finally the stroller straps built into the bag. No more digging for straps out of the bag, also great for clipping a blanket.  


Another big seller for us was the YKK zippers. These are amazing heavy duty zippers. For us zippers normally wear out or tear on bags. Having something durable is a big deal with 3 boys! 


Side pockets. One is designed to hold wipes the flop has a magnetic snap to keep it closed. The other side pocket is the thermal pouch big enough for bottles, I stash my wallet here. 


Front Pockets: Here I stash the things we need easy access too. Crayons, pencils, little toys are in one for the boys. The other pocket has lotion, my makeup bag and the dry/wet bag


Dry wet bag. The big pocket is lined to hold the wet in. It has a strap that can be snapped to the bag or stroller. The outside pocket is mesh and allows for holding things you don't want wet. I have used it for keys, sunscreen, sandy flip flops, ect


1st big pocket. This pocket is a thinner pocket so it is great for coloring books, activity pads, tablets ect. 


2nd Big pocket. This is where I keep my planner and pens. I love the built in pen storage at the top! The pocket opens flat as shown so this would work great as a diaper changing pocket too. 


The Back of the pocket has 3 bottle spots, we breastfeed so I use it to hold our sunscreen, water and a few snacks. the mesh pocket is empty right now but I put my keys and phone here when they are not in my pocket. Finally is the clip feature. I use it for hair ties


Big pocket. This pocket is massive! It can hold so much stuff. I like to use several pouches and wet bags to hold our stuff and making it easy to grab what we want when we are in a hurry.  Where the changing pad is you can place a laptop or tablet too!


Diaper Changing pad. Comes with the diaper bag. Only wish is it had build in pocket for a small thing of wipes and diaper.


2 Storage Cubes came with the Diaper Bag too. These can hold so much! 1 has 8 size 1 diapers, 5 size 6 diapers and a small thing of wipes. The other pouch has all of the extra clothes. 1 outfit for A (2 year old) and 3 outfits, hat, hair bow, socks and mittens for the baby


2 more pockets in the big pocket. great for holding hats, blankets burp cloths ect. The possibilities are endless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have and thoughts, questions, comments or experience? Please share with us