Thursday, April 18, 2019

Bridal Basket

 If you went to a bridal shower, baby shower or house warming event with me you would  learn that I can't give your average gift. I have to make it personalized to the recipient and it has to have a fun display to it. Here is my latest Bridal Basket. 


The couple was registered at Walmart and although I didn't realize that most of the items on their registry were online only till I was there shopping the day before I was able to get them a lot of similar items from their list. 


Close up of the cake side of the basket. 2 towels, 2 hand towels, 2 wash cloths went in to making the cake portion. I held them together with decorative ribbon and topped it with twine. Tucked into the folds are measuring spoons, spatulas, ice cream scoop, spoons and serving spoons. 

The bride was registered for this fun galvanized utensil holder. Here I fan folded some wash cloths and tucked in the whisk and tongs. Laying a crossed the filler box is a grater and the home made card. I layered the purple and green scrapbook paper in parchment paper and then topped it with twine and a cute saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have and thoughts, questions, comments or experience? Please share with us